The Thule K-Summit XL is designed for the crossover range of vehicles and smaller SUV's with an unladen weight not exceeding 2000 kgs.
The Thule K-Summit is one of the easiest fitting external mounted snow chains on the market today. The quality and strength is second to none, not supprising as it's manufactured by Thule, a name associated with inovation and quality. After a 'one-off' initial pre-adjustment, fitting takes less than one minute, irrespective of the prevailing weather conditions.
With more and more vehicles being fitted with larger low profile wheels & tyres, issues concerning suspension clearance problems are becoming more common. Thule's K-Summit technology ensures that no matter how little space is available, a perfect fit is assured.
Packaged in a neat carring case, together with gloves and full fitting instructions, the Thule K-Summit makes the perfect choice for peace of mind winter driving.
- Recommended for crossover type vehicles and smaller SUVs - 0 mm clearance required behind the wheel
- Quick & easy pre-adjustment with ratchet lever tensioning
- No contact with the wheels – No risk of damaging alloy wheels
- Colour coded assembly parts
- Fast & simple removal from the vehicle
- Automatic self-centering as you drive!
- Excellent traction on snow and ice
- Smooth running on snow & ice
- Suitable for vehicles fitted with ABS brakes & ESP traction control
- Neat carrying case
- Supplied as a pair of chains for fitment to two wheels
- Wheel nut/bolt adapters included
- Homologations/Certifications/Conformity: O-Norm 5117, CUNA, UNI 11313, TUV
From £ 299.95